Thursday, September 10, 2009

my first bf goal reached! :)

I am sure many of you out there don't really want to talk about my breasts...I understand. However, I am happy to report that Rhys and I made it to my first breastfeeding goal! 3 months tomorrow. As some of you may know, I did not bf Gavin. I have regretted it immensely! So I have set small goals this time. Rhys is a pro breastfeeder. So much so that he was completely refusing the bottle a couple weeks ago. However, now he is switching back and forth like a champ. Working and bfing is a whole nother situation. I can tell already that it takes dedication and hard work! We hopefully will make it to the next goal (6 months)! Wish us luck.

In other news, Rhys is three months old tomorrow. My brother will be 28 and being at work is about the same as always. :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I had a hard time with Micah & quit really early so I'm hoping this time around is better. Very inspired by you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Rachel! The longer you bf Rhys the more you will so how proud you are to have made that goal. Everytime I thought about weaning Seb, I would think about how I felt when I weaned Hayden at 6 months and it gave me a renewed perspective. I was so proud to have never had to have given Sebastian any formula! He went straight from the breast to milk! You can do it! Of course, it does make it easier when the babes do love the boobs! LOL!

    ReplyDelete