Monday, March 16, 2009

Pee-pees!

Oh lord help me! This evening Gavin and I were at Arby's. (It is definitely a pregnancy favorite.) We are sitting and having a good ol' time. However, if any of you have a three year old you know that they have three volumes whisper (that is rarely used), loud, and sonic boom! Normal conversations are heard by all when in public, because conversational volume lands at the "loud" level. This leads to very interesting interactions with the general public. Needless to say this evening was NO different. Gavin out of no where says, "mommy is my pee-pee getting bigger?!!!!" Now, let me say that he asks about all of his body parts getting bigger! A little grandmother snickered at the next table and Gavin looked at me like "what?"

I will be holding on to this story for years to come! I can't wait to tell him this when he is a teenager!

4 comments:

  1. LOL! OMG RACHEL!!! That is hysterical! Out of the mouths of babes! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. That needs to be brought up on his 13th birthday, with his friends around...lol! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that is hilarious!!!! And I am so happy to see you have a blog Rachel! Now I can follow your pregnancy and see lots of cute pictures of Gavin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too funny! What a good story for when he gets older! Arby's was always a favorite of mine when I was prego also. Yum!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete