Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day!

Today is such a nice day! I love every second of it. I feel fully blessed on days like today. It gives me time to reflect on being a mother, having a wonderful mother and all that those two mean! I really and truly don't think that I will ever do anything as significant as being a mother. The love is unconditional, overwhelming, and sometimes panic inducing. I am so thankful for the wonderful gift that I have been given and will soon be given again! I know that it is truly something to be thankful for and not take for granted.

As far as my mother. I thank god for her daily! She is my dear friend, she's supportive, and humorous! I am one of those daughters who has to talk to their mother everyday. Not for any particular reason, but just to relay the happenings of the day. I never make a big decision without her input. Not that I always take her advice. I just have to know what she would do. I use her as my doctor, psychologist, friend, and confidante. On this day I love to celebrate her!! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM! I love you!

And here is a little picture montage of the one who made me a mother! My dear and beloved son! I love you buddy and I hope you never forget it!

Gavin Age 3.5 (2009)





1 comment:

  1. Your son is adorable! And from what I can see, he looks a lot like his mommy.

    ReplyDelete