2 months ago
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Doctor Update...
Had the 38 week appointment yesterday. Things are progressing very nicely! All of those contractions over the weekend appear to have worked. I am 3 cm dialated now. The doctor is confident that I will have the baby before my next appointment (Monday 15th). If we don't have the baby by then we will then pick a day next week for the induction. So in the next week and a half we will definitely have a new baby at our house! WE ARE SO EXCITED! Come on baby! Still have contractions, but nothing consistent or sustained, yet. :) Wish us luck. I will try to put up one last belly shot this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My advice....scrub your kitchen floor on your hands and knees...that's what put me into preterm labor! LOL!
ReplyDeleteI walked around at the Home Depot and that did it?!? It was cold at the time! =)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to meet your little one!